Sunday, March 3, 2013

Until The Sun Falls From The Sky, Kristen Ashley







BLURB---Leah Buchanan’s family has been in service to vampires for five centuries. Even so, Leah wants nothing to do with her family’s legacy but when she’s summoned to her Selection by the Vampire Dominion, under familial pressure, she has no choice but to go.

Lucien has been living under the strict edicts of the Vampire Dominion for centuries but he’s tired of these ancient laws stripping away everything that is the essence of the vampire.

So he’s taking it back.

And this is because Lucien has also been watching and waiting for decades for Leah to become available for a Selection and he will not be limited with what he can do with her. He will have her, all of her.

Therefore, Lucien is going to tame Leah, even if he gets hunted and killed for doing it.

What neither Leah nor Lucien expects is the strong bond that will form between them, connecting them on unprecedented levels for mortals or immortals. And what will grow between them means they will challenge their ways of life and their union will begin the Prophesies which makes them one of three couples who will save humanity… or die in the effort.




Ahhhh this was what I needed, my heart couldn't take anymore trauma so this was my recharge book.


If I had read this in a different mood I wouldn't like it as much as I do right now but as it stands I really did love it!!


Kristen Ashley......Ye Olde Faithful, I know I'm going to love her male characters. They are super sexy, dominant and....well.....a bit stupid when it comes to love. Lucien is (fucking beautiful) <i> THE </i> Mr Vampire that everybody adores except- shock horror- Leah, the woman he wants. Leah I love you <b> but your forty years old </b> she acts like she's 15. She was funny and lovable but I just couldn't believe she was forty. I understand it was necessary to display how much Lucien wanted her because he waited 20 years and blahhhhblahhh but she was such a child! Anyway, that was my main gripe.


Gripe number 2, Lucien risked his and Leah's life, nearly started a war and essentially risked everything because..........ummmm......she tasted nice? He didn't even admit he loved her or toy with that idea because it would risk everything <b> BUT YOU WERE DOING IT ANYWAY DICK HEAD </b> It was basically making an issue out of nothing. He should of just manned the fuck up and owned his love for her not ignore it like a big fat wimp. That I can deal with but to just play with her like that? Force yourself into her life, tell her you are lovers then be shocked when people talk about the possibility of falling in love? Don't be an idiot


Random point alert.... everybody seems to have some kind of neck/head default because everybody is tipping/cocking their heads sideways all over the place it's annoying. 


I know I'm complaining and sounding grumpy but this is still an awesome book! It's so funny I permanently had a smile on my face. It's faults didn't matter because it was sweet and sexy and we all know it's going to work out fine in the end and all will be well in the land of love. So you can just switch off and enjoy the ride. I loved it. It healed my poor tormented brain and I will definitely read the others in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment